Monday, March 17, 2008

March 18-20

James 1: 2-4

2Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,
3knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.
4And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

My sister gave these verses as the Word of the Lord over my life in this season. So i said "I'm going to use this as my next TVVT focus!" and so here we are.
I want this verse to pass from just words on a page to the Lord's sovereign touch on my heart.
This week lets fast and pray and really find the meaning of these verses asking the Holy Spirit to reveal all truth and to press the reality of what these verses say in our daily lives and to reveal more of the Father through them. Thank you Jesus that you've made a way for us to come close to You and that You've given us clarity in times of hardship through your Word, Your Spirit and Your undying love for us!
-Amen
If you have questions email me (Drew) at:
mewithoutdrew@gmail.com
or
check out the Dec 18-21 2007 post.God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to say thanks for being so faithful to write and fast here. Your blog has introduced me to fasting, really appreciate it. I really look forward to it, getting with Jesus, hearing/seeing what he has 4 me. Keep after him .

mewithoutDrew/TWT INFO said...

Right on Andy,
Keep on keepin on.